The old one was nice for its time, but it was seriously long in the tooth. It used lots of tables for layout, and was quite cluttered. Blogger doesn't seem to have the little graphics that did these table outlines any more. Sic transit Web.
Some general coments
- The font for the posts is set to the default font. If you don't like it, or it's the wrong size, check your own browser settings.
- If one of the popup lists goes off the bottom of the screen, you can navigate in it by putting your cursor somewhere inside the list and using the arrow keys or the scroll wheel to go up and down.
- I may or may not go back and add tags to old posts. It's probably not worth the effort.
- The "No comment" section is just a bunch of random links that I find interesting, for some reason. They'll come or go at whim.
- The template is set up to resize properly. I hate having to side-scroll to read something. (I'm lookin' at you, LiveJournal.)
Anyway, we'll see if it works!